Sunday, March 29, 2015

Attorney Andy Nolen Reviews | Dear Andy (Nolen), I wanted to take a moment to thank you...

Attorney Andy Nolen ReviewsI recently received this e-mail from one of my clients:

“Dear Andy,

I wanted to take a moment to thank you for your hard work and diligent service to me as my attorney.  Your work against the cyberstalker was persistent; going beyond my expectation as you continued to vigilantly pursue my interests.  Frankly, you astounded me by your work ethic.

I have used attorneys in the past who seemed most attentive to their “billable hours” and when the retainer was used, they were impossible to reach.  For them, it was all about getting paid.  But you are a rare breed who ethically and vigilantly defends the interests of his client.  Thank you.

May many find you in their legal needs.”

Houston Criminal Defense Lawyer Andy Nolen has over 22 years  experience representing persons accused of committing criminal violations of State and Federal law.

Houston Criminal Defense Lawyer Andy Nolen treats  every person they represent as if they were a friend and neighbor.   When you call, likely Andy Nolen will answer your call himself.  You will be dealing with Attorneys, not secretaries, assistants, or answering machines.

If we can be of any assistance, or you just want to talk about your situation, please call Houston Criminal Defense Lawyer Andy Nolen at 832-480-8951.