Monday, March 16, 2015

Attorney Andy Nolen Review on Yahoo

Recent Andy Nolen Review on Yahoo

Attorney Andy Nolen Review
“I hired Andy Nolen to represent me on a possession case. He actually came out to my house and met with my family and people involved in the case. One thing I really liked was that he actually printed out all my court records and handed them to me in a folder the first time we met. I felt involved in every step of the process. I would highly recommend Andy Nolen to anyone needing a criminal defense lawyer.”

Attorney Andy Nolen treats every person they defend as if they were a friend and neighbor. The Law Office of Andy Nolen & Associates’ services are not limited to Harris County alone. We also defend clients in Brazoria, Waller, Galveston, Montgomery, Fort Bend, and all the counties in Texas. If we can be of any assistance, or you just want to talk about your situation, please call Texas Criminal Defense Attorney Andy Nolen at 832-480-8951.